Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ap Colon Resection I Have A AP US History Final Soon And Can Someone Help Me?

I have a AP US history final soon and can someone help me? - ap colon resection

I have] an issue [FRQ free response, and there are three questions that I'm stuck on. Please help me not to leave stupid comments, because I have held that week.

1. Geography is the most important factor to evaluate the development of British settlers in the United States to the validity of this statement in 1600.

I wrote about how the Jamestown settlers chose this place because it was inside and was kept at a safe place. But I think we need more examples.


2. The extent to which the United States Constitution a radical break with the Articles of Confederation?

- I wrote that the Constitution must have been written to
a. protection of individuals and limiting the power of the Governor
b. To secure the position of the elite


3. Analysis of the effectiveness of political compromise in reducing regional tensions in the period 1820 to 1861
I wrote about the commitment of the 1st March 1833 on the actions of the revocation and the missourii commitment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment