Saturday, December 26, 2009

Discount Exercise Mats Are There Any Companies That Will Donate A Heated Swimming Pool Or Give A Major Discount For A Disabled Child?

Are there any companies that will donate a heated swimming pool or give a major discount for a disabled child? - discount exercise mats

My 7-year-old daughter has Down's syndrome, arthritis, lupus is presumed to speak and headphones. Your arthritis is an important concern. There were times that do not go into the situation and also because it is admitted to the hospital. We live in Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children. His therapist said that swimming is the best exercise for them. We live in a very small town and there are no suitable facilities nearby, where you can swim every day. I am a single mother of two children. We are on a limited budget. I can not afford a heated swimming pool on my own. I was hoping, perhaps, a manufacturer of swimming pools can you make a donation, or give us a big discount. This would significantly improve the quality of life for my daughter. It also seems happiest when swimming or playing in the water. We trust God to provide for us and has always done. I hope someone out there who see this as an opportunity to serve. We would appreciate it. God bless you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment