Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snowboard For 130lbs Looking To Buy A Snowboard, Which Companies Are Decent?

Looking to buy a snowboard, which companies are decent? - snowboard for 130lbs

I am a snowboard for a beginner, and I will not buy a table, until a little more experience, but I want to start my research now anyway. I'm 5'6 about 130 kg and a height of 9-10 meters, depending on the shoe. My plan is to hit the park only for now, I think, so if it is starting to make recommendations, where to, and what / where is invited.

4 comments:

EastCoas... said...

Other companies have used the same technique as Burton, Burton, but chooses only premium theres all


good brands can be seen:

Lib Tech
GNU
Rome
Never Summer
K2
Drive
Capita
DC
Nitro
Forum
Stepchild
Signal

handbags said...

Hello,
Merry Christmas!
What Christmas?
Replica Handbags Fashion
Boots, hats, clothing, shoes, jewelry, jeans or other?
www.bagalibaba.com
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Thanks

mickey s said...

Look at Walmart to sell at low prices, the best of all is the national sport and sports check it! If this helps to evaluate the best answer! Thank you! Bye!

skate119... said...

Burton, all the way!

But if you do something a little cheaper and a beginner is replaced by the Board of K2

Post a Comment