Monday, February 8, 2010

What Is A Good Web Cam To Use For Stop Motion On My Macbook Pro Stop Motion Animation, Best To Use?

Stop motion animation, best to use? - what is a good web cam to use for stop motion on my macbook pro

I did stop motion pictures with my web cam I trash givin me £ 100 to spend on a new camera I need?

I have no idea how to use Windows Movie Maker to pictures to let me add that it is easy to use, I deluxe MAGIX Video 10 whch is not very nice people, I can give some ideas of what "should be used instead?

Thank you!

1 comments:

Tim Elliot said...

For the camera, its lens takes the big shots. The more the better. And you need a support screw on a tripod, because you will need to lock the camera down (the motion) to prevent.

Apart from that, I would not worry about a special camera. Many digital cameras can regularly shop at the store have a good solution for video quality (1828x1332 or 2048x1556pixels). But you do not have the same high quality ...

You will be surprised that the most familiar images encoded a higher resolution than DVD images (DVD 720 x 480 (NTSC) or 720 x 576 pixels (PAL) pixels) have

MonkeyJam great works for the period of his further plans, animation and video output.

Post a Comment