Saturday, January 16, 2010

Girls Plus Size Dresses Where Can I Find Stores In Southeast Michigan That Sell Plus Sized Wedding Dresses? Size 26W And Up?

Where can I find stores in southeast Michigan that sell plus sized wedding dresses? Size 26W and up? - girls plus size dresses

I'm a big girl, about size 26-28. It seems that my only chance to find my wedding dress of your dreams is available online. It works well for me, because I'm hard to install. Does anyone know any stores in southeast Michigan, the size wedding gowns in sizes 26 to sell located?

1 comments:

Janet B said...

This is an online store, but they are in Michigan.

http://www.mybigfatbeautifulwedding.com

Since most bridal shops do not have many clothes in plus sizes. Try using could be difficult. However, this shop makes custom clothes for him.

They make each dress your site according to your specifications and the additional cost is very reasonable ... only $ 20 more.

Good luck to you.

Post a Comment