Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What Environments Are Bad For Babies With Chronic Lung What To Do About A Bad Environment For A Baby?

What to do about a bad environment for a baby? - what environments are bad for babies with chronic lung

My cousin has a friend who worked for nearly seven years and have a child together, that it is approximately three to make. In fact, my cousin and her boyfriend, after twenty years (my cousin had her baby at seventeen years old) lives with his mother. My question is, I was someone with them? They look good parents, but the father is involved, the layer-Cam does not even your child or when you wake up, cry for my cousin to manage it, can not keep a job, and drugs. And I hope it's my cousin. What should I do? Should I remain silent and let my second cousin to grow up in a terrible, or should I say, social services?

4 comments:

nuzzihuz... said...

I want to call someone, because the children had drugs and be content when she spoke, it never happened and my cousin would be still here. Well, I confront them or to help or talk to one of their grandparents, to see if you can get in a safe environment. Good luck to you. I hope that the children can have a better life, and you're a good person, about their welfare, they could turn into trouble to worry, but at least you know that children are safe.

Millie said...

satisfied that it is not a healthy environment for your child and threaten to call social services.
If it works, get enrolled in a rehabilitation center and try them and see what happens.
or try to get her mother has custody of the child, if it works.

PfcsBaby said...

So the decision is yours to make. Did your mother also has a new idea of home? If it makes all this can happen, then I say call social services. Remember, what might happen if you do. The child may be placed in day care, so if you think that parents can take to educate their children about inappropriate, then someone whos not in the family of the child until the age of 18 years. Call social services may, under the supervision of the parents for some time to see how it is educating the child, and nothing happened to him. They hold their child and that's it. I said to call if you have solid evidence that something serious happened. Talk to your aunt and see if they can see what is actually happening before you go to something drastic.

PRS said...

Well, it is hard part is the grandmother? If yes, thinking perhaps not as bad as you. You said yourself that look like good parents - if yes, then you should have no complaints. My husband does not change diapers or property, but that is no reason to call to social services. Can you talk to your cousin? Call social services is a big step - especially if you're wrong.

Post a Comment