Saturday, January 30, 2010

Honda Accord Throttle Position Sensor Throttle/Pedal Position Sensor A Circuit Low Input For Honda Accord?

Throttle/Pedal Position Sensor A Circuit Low Input for Honda Accord? - honda accord throttle position sensor

My check engine light has come, so I bought one of the engine-code scanner and found that the code was P0122 "Accelerator / political statements from the pedal sensor circuit low"

What does this mean? I had some problems at idle, but I looked at my engine oil and bottom, so I added oil, and now his license to perfection. I do not want to restart the engine of control until he is sure that it ...... Sets

2 comments:

alex p said...

My answer is to try to ensure that for the first time in the workshop ..

Gear M said...

I want to check the engine back and see from there.

Post a Comment