Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sms To Send About The Birth Of A Baby Tell Me What I Can Do?

Tell me what i can do? - sms to send about the birth of a baby

Hello everyone Happy New Year.
4 months ago, a young girl sent text messages to my love to start, I wonder who you are, I said that in recent years, if I you do not have. said my name and birth date, no other but she said we do not yet see. But I know you. as it began, as many SMS i Worner, said the change SIM card, and the whole class, he even "I love you, you can not live if I die. Orphans, she has a brother she lost her parents in a train accident. But every day they will call me and ask our phone calls and SMS Past adjacent said his love for his brother, said OK, and then modified to give your friend. on the news that my name receivng only noramlly but that day his brother received the call. Thus, after sending SMS II want not to think kind of madness, I think, becuz phone with his brother. Finally, read this SMS and decided to die, to try sucided that SMS and told me to do that. sorrry. To live by the grace of God, after the phone call and SMS Start, which is in the hospital without a body. som changed when his condition became criticalAnd call another hospital, her brother with her to the hospital noramally night and SMS when your gift of a brother. One day, 3 Days operation last MSS. I left instead of the station. But my heart says that she loved, I loved his grave, one of the problems of his brother. Conditions and health. last 40 days without SMS and phone calls when I have some not mentioned. received in a gay.
Here I am waiting for them, but my parents that the organization of marriage. I told them, sure, but show no interest. to force my parents to marry. because it says DONOT know this girl, just calls and SMS. Tell Me What Can I Do?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

to marry the girl that is your choice ..... ub is happier parents ... Forget the rest ..... Neha

Post a Comment